My work combines a desire to help people and a talent for organizing. I am extremely sensitive to the needs of my clients and their families as they negotiate the challenges of everyday life.
My services range from purging years of paper and preparing for tax audits to navigating difficult life transitions and documenting estate plans. Clients are frequently referred to me by other professional organizers, financial advisers and CPAs.
My clients include
• People challenged by numbers and finances
• Seniors or others who want to live independently but need an extra hand
• People who have ADD/ADHD and the accompanying gifts and challenges
• Chronically disorganized people
• The families of all of the above clients
• Organizing financial data in MS Excel & Quicken
• Navigating complicated interpersonal situations
• Managing paper and electronic files
• Problem solving
• Windows & Mac operating systems